In simple words:
Use the audio for your game/app project. If you are working on multiple games – purchase a license for each game. This is a single use license. Use the audio only for the soundtrack of your game/app. Your game/app can be free or commercial. It’s simple. Unlike other platforms, your license is not restricted by any audience reach. You don’t need to worry about getting an extended license. This is it.
Less simple version:
When you purchase the audio from GameMusicAndSoundeffects, you (the purchaser) are granted with a non exclusive, commercial, non-transferable, non-refundable license to use the audio in your game/app.
You are licensed to use the audio in synchronization with an audiovisual work, to create End Products that incorporates the audio as well as other things so that it is a larger in scope and different in nature than the item.
There are no restrictions on views/downloads and uses or permissions of your end product (game/app) containing the item. For example, there can be unlimited installs and purchases of your end product.
if you can create one end product for a client, and you can transfer that single end product to your client. The license is then transferred to your client.
What you can’t do:
- You cannot claim the audio as your own
- You cannot register the audio in any store or platform
- You cannot use the audio for Radio/Broadcast/Commercials, etc (without written permission from Leon Riskin) unless it is a promotion/commercial of the game, containing the music.
- You cannot make musical compositions, songs or remixes with the purchased music.
- You can’t place the game soundtrack on Spotify/Apple Music/Itunes or any other streaming service unless given written permission by Leon Riskin
Bottom line – Let’s make some beautiful games with awesome affordable music!